19 Mart 2010 Cuma

Vetteli Yakından Tanıyalım

F1'in yükselen Sebastian Vettel'in bilinmeyen, yarış dışı yaşamı ile ilgili F1 resmi sitesinde yayınlanan röportajın orjinal ve bizim tarafımızdan yapılmış Türkçe tercümesi.


Q: Are you the kind of guy to have a ‘Plan-B’? (B-Planı olan tiplerden misindir?)
Sebastian Vettel:
No, not at all. (Hayır, kesinlikle değil)

Q: What is your favourite high? (Senin için en yüksek yer neresi?)
SV:
Red Bull. What else? (Redbull, başka ne olabilir ki?)

Q: Who is your dream date? (Hayalinde ki buluşma kimledir?)
SV:
My girlfriend. (Kız arkadaşımla)

Q: Which film makes you cry? (Hangi film seni ağlatmıştır?)
SV:
‘La Vita e Bella’ (Life is Beautiful). If you know the film you understand. ("Life is Beautiful" (hayat güzeldir). Eğer izlediyseniz neden ağladığımı anlayabilirsiniz)

Q: What are you afraid of? (Neden korkarsın?)
SV:
Mice! I don’t like them. Don’t ask me why. (Fare! Onlardan hoşlanmıyorum. Neden diye sormayın)

Q: What was the last book you read? (En son okuduğun kitap nedir?)
SV:
I can’t remember. I don’t really read books. I like movies more. (Hatırlayamıyorum. Zaten pek kitap okumam, film izlemeyi daha çok severim.)

Q: What was your biggest (non-Formula One) speeding fine? (Formula dışında ki en büyük hız cezan nedir?)
SV:
It was in Switzerland, and was something around 250 Swiss Francs. I guess it was 21 km/h over the speed limit. That’s a lot in Switzerland as you don’t have much margin there. (İsviçredeydi, 250 İsviçre Frank'ı civarında bir ceza ödemiştim, hız limitini 21km/saat civarında aşmışım. Eğer yüksek bir geliriniz yoksa bu İsviçre'de büyük bir para anlamına geliyor.)

Q: Name five things that you hate? (Nefret ettiğin 5 şey nelerdir?)
SV:
Squeaky shoes, traffic jams, rotten food, smoking areas at airports and you know those clubs where the air is so full of smoke that you could cut it with a knife, and having to wake up super early. (Gıcırtılı ayakkabılar, trafik sıkışıklığı, çürük yemek, hava alanlarında ki sigara içilen mekanlar, duman altı clüpler, çok erken saatte kalkmak zorunda olmak.)

Q: Have you ever dyed your hair? (Saçını hiç boyadın mı?)
SV:
Yes, I have done it already. It was when I was younger, around 14 years-old. I went to a drugstore, bought a ‘do it yourself’ hair colour in black, went home and did it. It was an experiment, and oh boy, it didn’t look too good! (Evet, 14 yaş civarımdayken. Eczaneye gittim ve "kendin yap" boyalardan, siyah renkte aldım, eve gittim. Bu bir tecrübe oldu ve hiçte güzel gözükmedim.)

Q: What was the first CD you bought? (Satın aldığın ilk CD nedir?)
SV:
I remember it very well. It was ‘Informer’ by Reggae artist Snow. I must still have it somewhere. (Bunu gayet iyi hatırlıyorum. Reggae sanatçısı Snow'un "Informer" albümü. Hala bir yerde olmalı)

Q: Do you have any tattoos or piercings? (Hiç dövmen yada piercingin var mı?)
SV:
Not that I know of! (Hayır, hiç bilmem)

Q: What did teachers say about you in your school report? (Öğretmenin, okul raporunda neler söylemişti?)
SV:
Probably that I wasn’t behaving, fussing all the time, and stirring things up. It would be in that range I assume. (Pek de düzgün değildi. Terbiyesiz hareketler, sürekli gürültü patırtı yapıyordum. Buda benim kabul ettiğim birşeydi.)

Q: Who were your childhood heroes? (Çocukluk kahramanların kimlerdi?)
SV:
The three Michaels - Michael Schumacher, Michael Jordan and Michael Jackson. I wanted to become Michael Jackson when I was young. It was painful to realise that I didn’t have the voice…( 3 Micheal: Micheal Schumacher, Micheal Jordan, Micheal Jackson. Küçükken Micheal Jackson olmak isterdim. Fakat bunu gerçekleştirmek acı verici olurdu, çünkü sesim hiçte güzel değil)

Q: Do you have any guilty pleasures? (Hiç ufak kaçamakların var mı?)
SV:
Not really. I like deserts but I don’t have any problems with that. (Pek yok. Tatlıları severim ama onlarlada ciddi bir problemim yok)

Q: Do you collect anything? (Koleksiyonun var mı?)
SV:
No, not really. (Hayır)

Q: What would you die for? (Ne için ölürsün?)
SV:
Homemade food. My mum’s kitchen. (Ev yapımı yemekler, annemin mutfağından.)

Q: What was your worst buy? (En kötü alışverişin nedir?)
SV:
It was in grammar school and I was in love with a girl. There were these chewing gum vending machines from which you could buy all sorts of stuff. I wanted a ring and wasted money on five chewing gums to finally get it out, but I never found the right moment to use it. It was a real waste of my pocket money. (İlkokuldaydım ve bir kızı seviyordum. Sakız makineleri vardı ve ben onlardan bir yüzük almak istedim. Beş tane sakız aldım ve sonunda yüzüğüde aldım, fakat onu kullanacağım doğru zamanı asla bulamadım. Bu gerçekten boşa harcanmış bir harçlıktı.)

Q: How do you take your coffee? (Kahveni nasıl alırsın?)
SV:
I don’t drink coffee. I think am too young to understand coffee. I mainly drink water. (Kahve içmiyorum. Sanırım bunun için daha çok gencim. Genelde su içerim.)

Q: What is your ideal non-race Sunday morning? (Yarış olmayan pazar sabahlarında ki en büyük idealin nedir?)
SV:
To sleep in, have a big breakfast, and hopefully if it is a sunny day, do some sport in the outside air. Badminton or whatever. Mostly to be relaxed. (Uyumak, güzel bir kahvaltı, eğer güneşli bir günse açık havada spor yapmak. Badminton vb. Rahatlamak.)

Q: What was your first car? (İlk araban neydi?)
SV:
It was a moped. A Kreidler Flory that ran at about 25 km/h. Naturally, I didn’t tamper with it to make it go faster! We all know that this is not allowed… (Bir mopedti, Kreidler Flory. 25km/saat hızla gidiyordu ve ben onu daha fazla hızlandırmak için bişiler yapmadım. zaten biliyoruz ki buna izin de verilmiyor...)

Q: What’s the most embarrassing mistake you’ve ever made? (Yaptığın en utanç verici şey nedir?)
SV:
One day I was hiding in the closet in the classroom and the teacher found out after half an hour - I had to come out and looked like an idiot. (Birgün sınıftaki dolabın içine saklanmıştım ve öğretmenin beni ancak yarım saat sonra buldu. Dışarı çıktım ve tam bir salak gibi görünüyordum.)

Q: What is the best thing that you can cook? (Pişirebildiğin en güzel yemek nedir?)
SV:
Pasta and tomato sauce. (Makarna ve domates sosu.)

Q: When was the last time you were really furious? (En son ne zaman gerçekten sinirlendin?)
SV:
In winter testing but I cannot tell you why. And on a lesser scale, I lost against my trainer in badminton last week. It was very close: he won 16:14. That rankled. (Kış testlerindeydi ve size nedenini anlatamam. Geçen hafta badminton eğitmenime 16:14 gibi az bir farkla kaybettim ve biraz sinirlendim. Gerçekten içime oturmuştu.)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails