19 Ağustos 2010 Perşembe

Madridli Mesut'tan İlk Açıklamalar


Mesut Özil imzanın ardından ilk antremanına çıktı ve antremandan sonra takımla ilgili ilk izlemini ve transferi hakkında bazı açıklamalarda bulundu.Yeterli zamanım olmadığı için Türkçe'ye çeviremedim.Kusura bakmayın.İşte Mesut'un Real Madrid oyuncu olarak yaptığı ilk açıklama.

How was your first training with Real Madrid like?

It was great. I met the entire team and the coach. I am very happy to be here. It seems they have a lot of fun. The weather is also nice, which makes training even more pleasant.

Tell us what you did on your first day as a Real Madrid player.

I left from Dusseldorf airport very early and I arrived in Madrid at 11:00. I didn’t have much time to rest, but I’m glad I’ve already attended my first session. This team and the Club are the best. Everything I’ve seen so far is positive and it makes me even happier to have made the decision to come here. I’ve simply had a good experience.

Other European clubs also wanted to sign you. Why did you choose Real Madrid?

I think Real Madrid are the best team in the world and they have some of the world’s best players, such as Cristiano Ronaldo, Kaka and many more. I am delighted to be here with them. I am also proud to have a coach like Jose Mourinho want me on this team. That’s the real reason I’m here. He is one of the best coaches in the world. It is a privilege to be able to work with him. I am anxious to start.

You talked to Mourinho before you came here and you had a chance to speak to him during your first training session. Did you also talk to your new team-mates?

I spoke with Mourinho about what he wants me to do on this team. He wanted me here and that’s why I came. I’ve been in touch with Sami Khedira through SMS, but he is the only player I know here. I met the rest on my first day at work.

What did Khedira tell you?

He told me he wanted me to come here. He also said the Club is fantastic and that the weather is very nice here in Madrid. He mentioned that all the players are very nice and that he was having a great time. Now that I’m here I’ve seen it with my own eyes. I am very happy to be here and I had a great time with my new team-mates during training.

You are already a world class player at just 21 years of age. Tell us what sort of player you are…

It’s hard to answer that. I’d say I’m very fast with the ball. I have good touch on ball and I’d also say I’m strong from a technical point of view. I like teamwork. Everyone who knows how I play and has seen me perform knows I can do much. I am very happy to be able to prove my worth as a Real Madrid player. I want people to be entertained as they watch me play.

You’ve scored goals in the Bundesliga and with your national team, but you are also known for assisting your team-mates. I guess you want to do that here too.

Yes, I’ve scored beautiful goals both with Werder Bremen and Germany. This is a new challenge for me and I want to show what I am capable of. I want to win titles and help the team achieve its objectives for the season. I believe we can achieve a lot this year. We have all the necessary ingredients and I would like to win La Liga and the Champions League at the end of the campaign.

You’ll have to work hard to be a starter on such a quality team.

I’m not afraid of that because the situation was the same at Werder Bremen. I think it’s normal for it to be that way. I will do everything I can and I will let the coach decide.

Tell us about your run on the German national team. You were successful with the Under-21 side and you played in the World Cup this summer. Many people have been able to notice your talent. Why do you think everything has happened so fast for you?

I’ve been able to show what I am capable of doing in the last couple of years. Playing in international tournaments such as the World Cup exposes you and makes you better known. I was successful with Germany because we finished third in the World Cup and I had a lot of fun on that team.

You faced five of your new team-mates when you played against Spain. I guess you’ll talk to them about that game…

It was a beautiful game. I have to admit Spain deserved to win that day, and also the World Cup. They were simply the best team in the tournament. I can only congratulate them.

La Liga is different to the Bundesliga. Have you seen many Spanish league games?

Yes. I always watch the derbies, the Clasicos and games between Real Madrid and great teams like Valencia. I wasn’t able to watch many weekend games because I was playing at the same time. La Liga is one of the strongest football competitions in the world, so I’m delighted to be here.

What are the differences in style?

The game is stronger here because the championship has many of the best players in the world, like Ronaldo and Kaka.

Tell us a bit about yourself.

I love to spend time with friends and family. I visit them whenever I get a chance. I’d say I’m a family man. I like to combine moments at home with my family with going out to the movies with friends, but lately I prefer to relax at home.

Your family is originally from Turkey and you were born in Gelsenkirchen, Germany…

I am very proud of my Turkish roots. I am a third generation German in my family and I feel very German because I was raised there. I have many friends there and I feel I belong to both places. I know people from both countries wish me the best in Madrid.

What do you expect of your new life in Spain?

I’ve noticed there are a lot of people on the streets and I’ve liked what I’ve seen so far of the city very much. It looks interesting. The weather also helps and I am very happy for making Madrid my new home.

What did you think of the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium and Real Madrid City?

The Bernabeu is great and I’m sure the atmosphere during games will be different. It is much bigger than Bremen’s stadium.

Would you like to say something to the fans?

Yes. I want them to know I’ll do my best every year I’m here. I hope we have a great season both in Spain and in the Champions League.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails